Welcome, I'm So Happy You're Here!
Kelly Ann Women's Ministry is equipping women to reclaim their minds and fulfill the uniquely-designed God-given purposes and dreams for their lives.
This ministry also gives back to the community by volunteering time to Cresthaven East Assisted Living facility in West Palm Beach, FL. Twice in 2018, the founder, Kelly Ann Bradicich, spoke and encouraged the residents at this facility. She shared God’s Gospel message of “Good News” and also enriched the residents by teaching what God says about how to think more uplifting thoughts. Moving into 2019, Kelly Ann is at it again and has already been pouring into these residents more of God’s truth.
Ministry Photos from past events
Would you like to make a difference in this world? God encourages us to help people, influence the culture, and reach out to lost people for His sake. He equips us and works in us what is pleasing to Him so that we can make a difference (Heb 13:20-21). If you would like to serve the Lord through this ministry, please reach out to us by clicking below.
THIS MINISTRY HAS ESTABLISHED “OBJECTIVES” (BASED ON GOD’S WORD/WILL) SO THAT WOMEN CAN SEE WHAT GOALS THEY CAN SET FORTH AND ATTAIN THROUGH THIS MINISTRY’S WORK IN THEIR LIVES.
THIS MINISTRY IS TEACHING WOMEN TO CHOOSE TO:
1. Accept Jesus as their Savior and decide to make Him Lord of their lives (Romans 10:9-10)
2. Long to hear from God by reading His Word daily in order to develop an intimate relationship (Joshua 1:8; James 1:25)
3. Attend church regularly (Heb 10:25)
4. Attend a women’s growth group regularly (Heb 10:25)
5. Model the life of Jesus for others and for the lives of their children (encouraging salvation/share gospel) and living humbly (Acts 2:47; 1 Peter 2:21)
6. Serve at church, ministries and/or in their communities (1 Chronicles 28:9, Matt 25:40b, Romans 12:11, Eph 4:12-13, 5:10, 21)
7. Be delivered from strongholds (Psa 30:2; Psa 107:20; 2 Cor 10:4-5)
8. Receive healing in their minds by learning God’s truths in the Bible (Rom 8:6; Heb 3:1)
9. Become “Kingdom Women of God” (2 Cor 5:20; Titus 2:11-12; 2 Tim 1:9; 1 Peter 2:2)
10. Become better moms, wives, girlfriends, parents, neighbors, friends, employees (and any other hats they wear) (Prov 3:13; 2 Cor. 5:20; Eph 2:10)
11. Learn to feel worthy because of their personal relationship with Jesus (Acts 5:41-42; 1 Pet 2:9)
12. Take care of herself in every area (emotionally, mentally, physically, socially, financially, and spiritually) (1 Sam 2:26; Psalm 37:39; Prov. 2:10-11; 1 Cor 3:16; Phil. 2:5, 4:6-9)
13. Be mentored (Luke 9:23; Titus 2:3)
14. Be a part of a discipleship program (women helping women grow spiritually) (Matt. 28:19; Titus 2:4)
15. Tithe financially to the local church and/or ministry (Prov 3:9)
16. Pray without ceasing (1 Thes. 5:17)
17. Learn to live with a joyful, thankful attitude (no matter the circumstances) (Psa 68:3; Isa 26:12; Acts 2:47; Eph 5:19-20; 1 Thes 5:18)
18. Learn to do right and avoid evil (no matter how she feels) (Gen 4:7; Isa 7:9b, 7:15b; Acts 10:34; 1 Thes 5:21-22)
19. Make a commitment to do the diligent work of: living for the Lord, walking in the Holy Spirit, reading the Bible daily, meditating on Scripture, memorizing Scripture, and obeying Scripture (Joshua 1:8; Luke 9:23; Gal. 5:16; James 1:22, 25)
Women were created for the purpose of bringing God glory by serving Him - taken from Romans 15:17.
This ministry would not be possible without you!
When you make a donation, 100% of every dollar goes directly towards helping women. We strive to be a conscientious steward of every resource entrusted to us. Thank you for your generous support!
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR ONLINE AT WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. (REGISTRATION # CH50626)